Current WWE SmackDown star Wesley Blake has taken to social media to reveal that he and his wife, WWE Tough Enough winner Sara Lee, are expecting their third child together in 2021.
The couple got married in December 2017, welcoming their first child Piper a few months prior in the May of that year. Their first son Brady then followed in March 2019.
It came without ribbons, it came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. Our hearts grew 3x times the size when we found out about baby #3 on the way. ❤️???Due July 2021 #HappyHolidays #HappyNewYear2021 pic.twitter.com/AgwMPYdHU3
— Westin Blake (@TheWestinBlake) December 18, 2020
For those that don’t know, Sara Lee was the winner of the 2015 season of Tough Enough that featured the likes of Velveteen Dream, Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose.
Lee was released from her WWE contract in 2016 after working for the company for just one year. Her last match came at a house show in August 2016 where she and Liv Morgan were defeated by Billie Kay and Aaliyah.
Everyone here at WrestleTalk would obviously like to extend their best wishes to Wesley Blake and Sara Lee at this time.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- Starrcast Working With Oceania Pro Wrestling For Huge Event In 2023