A current WWE Raw star has filed for a new trademark outside of the company with the United States Patent & Trademark Office.
On November 23, John Morrison, real name John Hennigan, filed for “SlamTown” via his own attorney.
During his time with the likes of Lucha Underground and IMPACT, Morrison used the nickname the ‘Mayor of SlamTown’ and was billed from there during entrances.
The trademark was filed with the following description:
Providing sports information in the field of wrestling; Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services in the nature of organizing social entertainment events, Entertainment services in the nature of a wrestling club; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network
In International Class 041, the mark was first used by the applicant or the applicant’s related company or licensee predecessor in interest at least as early as 01/01/2015, and first used in commerce at least as early as 01/01/2015, and is now in use in such commerce.
Thanks to Heel By Nature
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Former WWE Star Announced For Mayweather Vs. Deji Undercard
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation