WWE decided to split up The New Day and have Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods get drafted to Raw. This left Big E on his own on WWE SmackDown.
Many folks were upset about the breakup but also excited for the potential of a Big E single’s run. However, over the last few weeks, Big E has mostly been used in backstage comedy segments.
However, tonight, Big E debuted a new entrance and a new theme song. The entrance was more of a remix than a debut.
— WWE (@WWE) December 5, 2020
Big E came out and had the hand powder weightlifters used to keep their hands dry. He reached into the bowl like a powerlifter might before a big lift then slapped his hands together and dusted the camera. This is similar to what Lebron James does before every basketball game.
The new theme seems to be getting positive reviews on Twitter tonight. Big E was still a happy fella on his way down to the ring, but he was not quite as over the top goofy as he was when coming to the ring with The New Day.
This combined with his interactions with Sami Zayn last week may indicate he’s in line for an Intercontinental Title program.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’