We are all used to showering The Miz with boos and chants of ‘tiny balls’ when we see him on television every week, but not everyone is always so unhappy to see him.
The Miz took part in last night’s WWE live event in Manchester, England, when he took on Seth Rollins.
While Rollins was the clear fan favourite in the match, as you can see in this video, one girl was elated to see Miz on the show.
Her mother shared the video of her daughter’s emotional reaction to seeing her favourite wrestler, The Miz, on the show in Manchester, which prompted a response from Miz himself.
After all the booing and disrespectful chants I thought I was done with Manchester, but remembering that all the people chanting “you suck” is worth one family having a moment like this….
Miz and Rollins’ recently had a match on Raw that received high praise backstage in the company.
After all the booing and disrespectful chants I thought I was done with Manchester, but remembering that all the people chanting “you suck” is worth one family having a moment like this…. 😎 https://t.co/jEPtrMsyoC
— The Miz (@mikethemiz) April 28, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown