The backstage reaction to John Laurinaitis’ absence and possible WWE departure has been revealed.
Laurinaitis was previously the WWE Head of Talent Relations, but went on administrative leave last month, amid ‘hush pact’ allegations surrounding himself and Vince McMahon, which you can read details on right here.
Following WWE’s announcement that Triple H will resume his position as EVP of Talent Relations, a report from Fightful Select (subscription required) indicated that Laurinaitis is effectively done with the company.
The report noted that following Laurinaitis being ousted, some of the company’s top talent celebrated, with one calling Laurinaitis a ‘snake’.
Laurinaitis’ unpopularity within the locker room was well documented, with there reportedly being concern following his hiring in early 2021 from individuals on the women’s roster especially.
Bruce Prichard had been acting as interim Head of Talent Relations in John Laurinaitis’ absence. Prichard will no longer be in this interim role now that Triple H has returned to his EVP of Talent Relations position.
We will continue to provide updates on the situation as they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats