There were a couple of notable names missing from this past week’s episode of WWE Raw (June 27), including former WWE 24/7 Champion Dana Brooke, and Kevin Owens, who thankfully has never won that belt.
Brooke was unfortunately forced to miss the show after being involved in a car accident last week, something she revealed on Twitter:
Much ❤ to the #wweuniverse for the support & love, standing up for me! The reason why I was not on RAW last night was bc I got into a bad car accident the past week, I am doing good & will be back in no time! I really appreciate the love & couldn’t ask for better Fan support ❤
Both Dave Meltzer and now PWInsider are reporting Kevin Owens is dealing with something minor, with Dave Meltzer calling it a “minor situation”, and PWInsider going one step further and calling it a “minor injury”.
Neither were able to specify the exact nature of the situation or the injury, but hopefully as both described it as minor, he will be back on our screens soon.
You can keep track of all WWE injuries and expected return dates at this link.
- Former WWE Star Considering Return As Transgender Wrestler?
- WWE In Talks With Potential Big Signing
- Seth Rollins Opens Up On Issues With CM Punk & Whether He’d Work With Him
- AEW Star Reacts To Claims He’s Been Fined For His Conduct
- WWE Debuting New Show Update
- Popular Star Discussed For WWE Main Roster Call-Up
- Randy Orton Tag Team Match Announced For WWE SmackDown
- Top WWE Star Considering ‘A Number Of Things’ Ahead Of Contract Expiring
- Tony Khan Criticized Backstage Over ‘Shock’ AEW Firing
- WWE ‘Very High’ On Rising Star’s Progress