There were a couple of notable names missing from this past week’s episode of WWE Raw (June 27), including former WWE 24/7 Champion Dana Brooke, and Kevin Owens, who thankfully has never won that belt.
Brooke was unfortunately forced to miss the show after being involved in a car accident last week, something she revealed on Twitter:
Much ❤ to the #wweuniverse for the support & love, standing up for me! The reason why I was not on RAW last night was bc I got into a bad car accident the past week, I am doing good & will be back in no time! I really appreciate the love & couldn’t ask for better Fan support ❤
Both Dave Meltzer and now PWInsider are reporting Kevin Owens is dealing with something minor, with Dave Meltzer calling it a “minor situation”, and PWInsider going one step further and calling it a “minor injury”.
Neither were able to specify the exact nature of the situation or the injury, but hopefully as both described it as minor, he will be back on our screens soon.
You can keep track of all WWE injuries and expected return dates at this link.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned