Well well well… The Bellas have Birdiebee, and Carmella has… wine.
That’s right. The former SmackDown Women’s Champion has launched a wine company, because what else would a professional wrestler/sports entertainer want to spend their time and money doing? It’s the logical progression.
The ‘Princess of Staten Island’ revealed the news with several posts to her Instagram story:
The Instagram page for the company is live @capocagna, and the description reads “caution: not for wine snobs”.
If you were wondering what kind of wine she’s going to be selling…
Starting with a Chardonnay and an AMAZING Cabernet that I’m so obsessed with!! https://t.co/BSMQVaOalR
— The Most Beautiful Woman in all of WWE (@CarmellaWWE) March 29, 2019
Carmella is confirmed to be part of the Women’s Battle Royal at WrestleMania 35.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Bad Bunny Gets Involved In Match At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Match Order For WrestleMania 39 Night One Revealed