WWE star Nikki Cross has shared some exciting news, as she has officially handed in her dissertation for her Masters degree.
The former Raw Women’s Champion took to Twitter to thank the fans for their support, and thank the people who let her interview them for the assignment.
She then revealed that her Masters degree is in History, and that her dissertation was on Women’s Wrestling.
Guys. I did it. Dissertation for masters has been handed in. To all the fans who tweeted me, to all the wonderful people who let me interview them (you know who you are ) Thank you I’m so proud What y’all think? PHD next ? Mama imma write a book After some tho!
If anyone wants to know, my masters is in history and my dissertation was on women’s wrestling
Nikki Cross is one of many WWE stars yet to learn their fate in the 2023 WWE Draft, with her a part of the pool for night two that will take place tonight on Raw.
If anyone wants to know, my masters is in history and my dissertation was on women’s wrestling 💗
— Nicola Glencross (@WWENikkiCross) May 1, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown