After fifteen years in WWE, a veteran current star has said that she has one more big goal in the company.
Natalya Neidhart may be a triple crown champion and hugely respected in the ring, but there’s one big goal that she hopes to achieve.
Speaking on Faction 919, Neidhart said:
“One of the goals that I have in WWE is to become a Grand Slam Champion.
“Currently, I’m a Triple Crown Champion.”
Natalya has been the WWE Divas Champion, the SmackDown Women’s Champion and one-half of the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions (with Tamina).
She’s got her eyes on the specific prize she wants to secure to go from Triple-Crown to Grand Slam, too, saying:
“So, one day, I would love to say that I held the Raw Women’s Championship.
“For me, that would be something I would love to do.”
Natalya is currently a member of the SmackDown roster.
She most recently appeared on the November 4 episode of SmackDown (taped October 28) where she would lose to Shayna Baszler.
After defeating Natalya, Baszler would knee her in the face which wrote Natalya off TV for nasal surgery, and she isn’t expected back for a few months.
Transcript from Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- ‘A Lot’ Of AEW Talent Questioning Tony Khan’s Booking
- Real Reason Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens May Still Have Backstage Heat
- Update On ‘Talks Behind-The-Scenes’ Of The Rock Returning At WWE Royal Rumble 2023
- Update On CM Punk AEW Contract & Release Status
- Scrapped Plans On Other Ways To Write William Regal Off AEW TV
- Injured WWE Star Cleared For Return
- Likely Reason William Regal Is Already Returning To WWE
- Released WWE Star Returns On SmackDown
- Huge Update On CM Punk’s Status For AEW Video Game ‘Fight Forever’
- Video: Current NXT Star Goes Off On Tryout Athletes For Lack Of Energy