A WWE star has posted a cryptic tweet after their Clash At The Castle match.
At the WWE Clash At The Castle event, Bayley, Dakota Kai and IYO SKY defeated Bianca Belair, Alexa Bliss and Asuka in a six-woman tag team opener.
This proved to be a significant defeat for Belair with her first pinfall loss of 2022 so far.
Following the bout, Alexa Bliss took to Twitter to post a cryptic tweet where she tweeted a laughing and peace emoji with the hashtag of “#peaceout”.
This led to many fans speculating if this may mean that Bliss is done with WWE.
The former five-time WWE Women’s Champion responded to the feedback with another tweet, saying:
Every time I open Twitter I just think “now what.”
Word circulating is that Bliss is simply taking some time off of Twitter now.
As previously mentioned, Alexa Bliss has made comments about the length of time she hasn’t held singles gold, which you can read here.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for coverage of tonight’s show.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring
- NJPW Star Set For AEW Dynamite Appearance?