For the last few weeks, the WWE status of Charlotte Flair has been up in the air. She revealed that she had tested positive for COVID-19, leading people to question whether she would be able to appear at WrestleMania.
Now, PWInsider has reported that Charlotte is backstage at Tropicana Field, the home of WWE Raw. WrestleTalk’s own Louis Dangoor has also heard this from sources within the company.
It is currently unknown whether or not she will appear on the show. Charlotte was originally supposed to be part of the Raw Women’s Championship match at WrestleMania 37, however, the match has been set as Rhea Ripley will challenge Asuka.
Ripley recently said that she wouldn’t mind Charlotte being added to their match, at least hinting that it may be a possibility. Ripley and Asuka are scheduled for a contract signing tonight. If Charlotte is to appear on the show, one would imagine it would be in this segment. However, that is merely speculation.
Charlotte Flair has been off television since the March 1, 2021 episode of Raw. On the show, she faced Shayna Baszler in a singles match.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Cody Rhodes Comments On Top AEW Star Potentially Coming To WWE