Update: An update on this story can be found here.
A WWE star may have been pulled from tonight’s live event in Toronto.
WWE is set to run two simultaneous events at the same time on Friday when they will hold SmackDown in Tampa and a Raw brand live event in Toronto.
It seems like the company has decided to make a change to the main event for the non-televised show.
The event’s location, Coca-Cola Coliseum was advertising a scheduled main event of Seth Rollins vs. Austin Theory in a steel cage match for the United States Championship on their website.
However, the site is now listing Seth Rollins vs. Bobby Lashley in the steel cage instead.
It remains to be seen why Theory was pulled from the advertisement, but the reason could be any number of things from setting up an angle to being pulled him for an appearance on tonight’s SmackDown.
Austin Theory did last compete on WWE’s live event in Cleveland, Ohio on Wednesday, December 28.
Stay up to date with Austin Theory’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’
- Injury Update On Dante Martin After ROH Supercard Of Honor