A new star has qualified for the United States Championship Elimination Chamber match.
Ahead of the January 27 edition of WWE Raw, the company announced that this year’s Elimination Chamber match would be contested for the United States Championship.
Following the first set of qualifying matches, Seth Rollins, Johnny Gargano and Bronson Reed will challenge Austin Theory at the titular event.
Two more qualifying matches were scheduled for tonight’s WWE Raw with a member of a top faction becoming the fifth competitor in the bout.
In the opening match on the February 6 episode of Raw, Damian Priest defeated Angelo Dawkins after a competitive, back and forth matchup.
The Judgment Day member will now enter the field for the Chamber. Priest will be looking to become a two-time United States Championship.
We will have an update on the winner of the second qualifying match between Montez Ford and Elias later tonight.
Here is your winner and advancing to the #USTitle #WWEChamber Match … @ArcherofInfamy!#WWERaw pic.twitter.com/IkF2oB7F9y
— WWE (@WWE) February 7, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match