Ever since Sonya Deville was fired from her role as a WWE official, Adam Pearce has been the man in charge of both Raw and SmackDown for the past year.
In recent weeks though, Pearce has found himself having a lot of issues with Chelsea Green, who can not seem to comprehend that Pearce is in charge of both Raw and SmackDown.
Chelsea though appears to have pitched a solution for her issue with management, and that is to simply BECOME management.
Speaking to WWE Deutschland, Green was asked about whether she has pitched to become the authority on Raw.
“I have thought about it. I’ve been thinking about it for a few weeks now.
“I did, again, put in a formal request with the WWE management team. Adam [Pearce], maybe he just needs a little bit more help. Maybe he’s in over his head, he could use a little help. I can do that.
“If he wants to stick to SmackDown, I’ve got RAW. I’ll take care of that.”
Green recently formed an alliance on Raw with Carmella, with the two becoming thorns in the side of both Asuka and Bianca Belair ahead of WrestleMania.
With Carmella’s WrestleMania status in question, Green is likely set to team with Piper Niven in the Women’s Showcase match.
transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn