A new update has come to light regarding the WWE in-ring return of Sonya Deville who’s been out of action for almost a year now.
Deville hasn’t wrestled since SummerSlam last August, after which she took time away to deal with the stalker case in court, which now may be over after the accused Phillip Thomas was found incompetent to stand trial.
She’s since come back to TV as an authority figure, and Ringside News, which has had many reports confirmed by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer in recent times, has shed some light on her future.
RSN reports that Deville is preparing for a return, and actually WWE’s original plans would have seen her already return by now.
There were reportedly plans for her to be back in the ring around WrestleMania season, but “it keeps getting pushed another week, another two weeks, another week, another two weeks”.
Sonya Deville has been seen in the background of many training pictures and videos online, so it does seem like a return to the ring isn’t far away.
- New AEW Signing Confirmed
- Ole Anderson Passes Away
- The Rock Breaks Heel WWE Character To Send Message To Triple H
- Injury Concern For Top WWE Star After Elimination Chamber?
- Jack Perry’s First Match Since CM Punk Incident At AEW All In 2023 Confirmed
- Rumoured WWE Signing Officially Set To Become Free Agent
- Former WWE Champion Out With Injury
- CM Punk Reacts To Not Being Included In WWE 2K24
- Randy Orton Has Brutally Honest Reaction To Man Using RKO In Public
- Becky Lynch Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations