Former SmackDown Women’s Champion Liv Morgan made her surprise return on last Friday (June 23) episode of WWE SmackDown, coming to the aid of her partner Raquel Rodriguez.
Liv returned to the ring at Saturday night’s WWE live event, and Liv and Raquel are set to challenge Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler for the Women’s Tag Team Championship at Money In The Bank in London this Saturday.
Prior to her injury, Liv spoke to the Toronto Sun, where she gave an update on her injury at the time, where she claimed that she would:
“probably be out for another four weeks.”
This obviously didn’t end up being the case, and Liv made her return on last week’s SmackDown.
Liv spoke about the injury, which was her first in her career, and how it effected her.
“It’s my first injury so I was definitely very dramatic in the beginning. I’m not used to being hurt, I’m not used to taking time off, but I’m trying to be grateful for this time off and enjoy it while I have it because once we get going, it never stops.”
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Ex-WWE Star Edge (Adam Copeland) Joins AEW At WrestleDream 2023
- Jon Moxley Fined By AEW
- WWE Backstage Reaction To Edge (Adam Copeland) Departure & AEW Debut
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Explains Why He Left WWE To Join AEW
- Christian Cage Comments On Edge (Adam Copeland) Joining AEW
- Injured AEW Star Removed From Match At WrestleDream 2023
- Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Debut Match Opponent & Date Announced
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Expected To ‘Fill The Gap’ CM Punk Left In AEW?
- MJF Addresses Jay White AEW Attack Rumors
- New Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Nicknames Revealed?