A WWE star has taken to social media to say that it’s “time to return” after being pulled from TV under controversial circumstances several months ago.
If Jaxson Ryker’s latest Instagram post is anything to go by, we could be seeing the Forgotten Sons back on WWE TV in the not too distant future.
It’s been reported that the Forgotten Sons were actually planned to win the SmackDown Tag Team Championship following their call-up from NXT after WrestleMania 36.
However, controversy caused by Ryker led to the trio being completely removed from television and they haven’t been mentioned since.
Ryker made a pro-Trump social media post during the height of the Black Lives Matter movement, which didn’t go down well with fans or colleagues. There were also some other posts he’d made on social media in previous years that were unearthed and deemed insensitive.
There had been rumours of rebranding Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake and bringing them back separately as a tag team, but we haven’t seen any sign of that yet either.
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- This NXT Star Trained Vince McMahon & Steve Austin For WrestleMania Matches
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut