Nikki A.S.H. has had one of the biggest character changes in WWE in recent months. Now, she has said she thinks characters in wrestling should evolve.
Speaking on Instinct Culture by Denise Salcedo, Nikki talked about her new character and how people and wrestling characters should evolve. She said:
“People evolve and I think wrestling characters should too. For me, like I said, the heart of this character is for a young audience to feel inspired and be good and be kind to each other as a superpower. It may not be super strength, it may not be the coolest superpower like super strength or super speed or x-ray super vision or laser eyes. But I think there is something very important in being good to one another and being positive as a superpower and that’s the message, that’s the heart of what we’re trying to do.”
Nikki A.S.H. introduced her character on Raw as she is portraying someone who is Almost a Super Hero hence the abbreviation. She will be competing in the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match this Sunday.
Thanks to Denise Salcedo for providing quotes from her interview. If you use the quotes in this article please credit Denise Salcedo.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament
- Veteran Announce Team To Reunite For Ric Flair’s Last Match