A WWE star secretly received staples during their WrestleMania 39 match to stop profuse bleeding and then continued the match.
According to Triple H at the post-WrestleMania 39 press conference, a WWE star secretly received medical treatment off camera and then continued their massive match!
When a member of the media asked about Finn Balor who received medical treatment during his brutal Hell in a Cell match with Edge, Triple H gave some additional insight into what was occurring in the ring.
Triple H that he had spoken to Finn and that he “was totally fine”, despite having received a few staples mid-match inside Hell in a Cell.
With medical staff at ringside, after Balor was busted open from a spot that saw him take a ladder to the face, he apparently got a couple staples to “stop the bleeding” and then completed the match.
Triple H assured members of the media that in the event there was any question about safety, the match would have been stopped however things were fine to continue.
Elsewhere during the press conference, Triple H confirmed an injury to a different WWE star who made a shocking return on tonight’s show.
You can keep up with all the news from WrestleMania 39 by clicking this link.
To keep up with all the breaking news from all around the world of professional wrestling, don’t forget to follow WrestleTalk News on Twitter.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown