A WWE star has shared a random act of kindness on Twitter that sent fans searching through a Target in Illinois!
After spotting his own action figure inside a Target store in Rockford, Illinois, Johnny Gargano sprung into WWE superstar action.
Gargano not only bought the figure but he signed it, attached the receipt and stashed it back in the toy section at Target.
Obviously, hidden ever so gently behind a Bluey set because it is by far the most delightful children’s program!
While Johnny Gargano took to Twitter later to share an update. writing:
“Just to update everyone.. as people are still showing up to this Target lol.. It was found 15 minutes after I sent this Tweet.. and it went to a great home! (See the replies)
“I promise if I find more of my figures at random stores in my travels.. I’ll do this again! ”
Glad to hear the plastic Johnny Wrestling went to a great home and we’ll keep our eyes peeled for any more Gargano toy hunts!
In other adorable Gargano news, on this week’s episode of WWE NXT, Baby Wrestling made his WWE television debut. You can read more about that by clicking this link.
It's not very often that I find one of my figures in the wild.. but I saw one at a Target in Rockford, IL (6560 E State St 61108)
So I bought it.. and signed it.. and left it there (receipt and all). Whoever finds it.. it's yours!
Happy hunting! pic.twitter.com/7uwEr2FevI
— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) March 19, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups