On last night’s episode of Raw, Bobby Lashley asked Lana to marry him, and she said yes.
I honestly cannot understand the mind of someone who is enjoying this storyline, but everyone is entitled to their opinion, so I’ll leave it at that.
One person who shares my very negative opinion is WWE interviewer Kayla Braxton, who took to Twitter to explain how a lot of people feel about this storyline.
.@WWE I’ll forego my paycheck to never see Lana and Lashley together on television again.
— Kayla Braxton (@KaylaBraxtonWWE) December 17, 2019
I find it legitimately uncomfortable to watch the two of them on screen, especially after the horrendous storyline with the divorce and the fake baby that we’ve also had to endure.
Pretty much everyone commenting on Kayla’s tweet agreed with her, but while this story continues to get views on YouTube and reaction on social media, it’s not going to be dropped.
The clip of the proposal is the third most watched clip from Raw, behind Randy Orton hitting an RKO on AJ Styles, and Seth Rollins attacking Rey Mysterio, proving that it is a lot more popular than the majority of the wrestling on the show.
Can’t wait for the wedding.
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Jon Moxley Clarifies Injury Status After Forbidden Door