WWE Star Kalisto has signed a new multi-year contract to remain in WWE. Ryan Satin reported the signing on Pro Wrestling Sheet.
Kalisto tweeted about his upcoming free agency in 2019. He noted that his contract would be coming up in 2020 and teased the possibility of leaving the company.
It was also reported that he decided to re-sign with WWE because he felt there was still a lot to be accomplished. To date, he has been an NXT Tag Team Champion and the WWE Cruiserweight Champion. After his reign as champion, he joined Lince Dorado and Gran Metalik to form the Lucha House Party.
What do you think about WWE’s latest signing? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?