A WWE star has taken to social media today reveal that he has successfully signed a new multi-year deal with the company.
That star is Raw’s MVP, whose 2020 in WWE didn’t pan out the way he’d originally planned, but that’s not necessarily ended up being a bad thing.
He returned for the Royal Rumble in January and then a match with Rey Mysterio the night after on Raw, which he planned to be his final match. He then signed with WWE as a backstage producer.
However, he was often used in on-screen roles and started having a couple of little matches here and there, and at this point is really considered a regular member of the roster.
Taking to Instagram, he wrote:
Tonight, I’m drinking “the good stuff”. Yamazaki 18 from @suntorywhisky is the spirit of choice. I have come to terms with @wwe on a multi year deal. MVP is in #thehurtbusiness for the foreseeable future! Kampai!
NOW… it’s official!
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39