In the main event of Monday’s Raw, Seth Rollins’ faction competed in a eight-man tag team match against The Viking Raiders and Raw Tag Team Champions The Street Profits.
It appears that while Rollins may be set for a one-on-one match with Kevin Owens at WrestleMania, The AOP, Street Profits and Viking Raiders could be set for a three-way clash at the “show of shows”.
However, one of The AOP may have suffered a potentially very serious injury during the main event match, putting his WrestleMania plans in jeopardy.
During the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer said that Rezar couldn’t lift his arm during the match, but still managed to finish:
“I don’t know what happened, but if it turns out he tore his bicep that’s sure what it looked like to me. Something’s wrong with his right arm, but he finished the match.”
There is no word on the exact nature of Rezar’s injury, but having a torn bicep so close to WrestleMania is certainly not ideal for the former NXT Tag Team Champion. For the latest on this story, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
If Rezar is injured, who would you have compete for the Raw Tag Team Championships at WrestleMania?
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam