WWE NXT star Grayson Waller has teased ‘big plans’ for tonight following reports of him being set for tonight’s episode of Raw.
Waller is set to face Raw star Johnny Gargano in Gargano’s NXT return match at NXT Stand & Deliver on April 1, with Gargano appearing on both Raw and NXT in recent weeks.
Last week’s NXT show saw Waller head to Gargano’s home for a brawl amid their ongoing conflict, but the rivalry could spill over to Gargano’s current brand.
Per WRKD Wrestling, Grayson Waller will be at tonight’s Raw show, to take part in a segment to continue his feud with Gargano and advertise NXT Stand & Deliver.
Following the reports, Waller took to Twitter, seemingly teasing big plans for tonight, by simply saying:
Big plans tonight
Gargano was in action on last week’s show, when he and Dexter Lumis took on Damian Priest and Dominik Mysterio of the Judgment Day in a losing effort.
Big plans tonight 🤭
— Grayson Waller (@GraysonWWE) March 20, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- PHOTO: Mandy Rose Spotted On Boat With Several NXT Stars
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed