As the Triple H regime continues to take over WWE creative, various WWE stars have seen themselves receive their old ring names back, and other stars undergo character changes.
On tonight’s episode of Raw, Nikki A.S.H teamed with Doudrop to take on the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Raquel Rodriguez and Aliyah, with the champions emerging victorious, Raquel pinning Doudrop.
Later on in the show, the Damage CTRL group of Bayley, Dakota Kai and IYO SKY were coming to the ring for a promo, with them walking through the hallway prior to the commercials.
However, behind the three of them, Nikki and Doudrop were seen arguing, with the argument ending with Nikki A.S.H taking off her mask, seemingly signifying the end of her superhero gimmick.
Another former NXT star underwent a name change tonight, when Tommaso Ciampa was rechristened with his full name, following in the footsteps of Matt Riddle and Austin Theory.
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) September 6, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- WWE Tag Team Partners Potentially Splitting Up
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- WWE Feud Continues After Insults Thrown At Star’s Children
- ‘New Direction’ Planned For WWE Faction
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- AEW Star Shares Photo With WWE Star Real-Life Brother