Last week, WWE announced Bayley vs. Sasha would take place inside of the massive steel cage structure at Hell in a Cell on Sunday. Apparently, Bayley isn’t on board with this match happening.
The WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion took to Twitter today to say she hasn’t and won’t sign the contract to face Sasha. Of course, Sasha threatened Bayley last week saying she would make the champ sign one way or the other.
Somebody needs to be fired for false advertisement @WWE pic.twitter.com/IamPHXRRkv
— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) October 23, 2020
Bayley also spoke recently with Walandi Tsanti where she said the only way she’d sign the contract is Vince McMahon agreed to pay her double. While nothing has been officially advertised for the show, it would be shocking if there wasn’t some form of angle between the two on the go-home edition of SmackDown tonight.
The rest of the card for Sunday currently consists of:
- Roman Reigns vs. Jey Uso – Hell in a Cell I Quit Match for the Universal Championship
- Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton – Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship
- Elias vs. Jeff Hardy
As always, WrestleTalk will have live coverage of WWE Hell in a Cell this Sunday. Make sure to follow along with us for both SmackDown and Hell in a Cell.
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring