A WWE star may have teased a special entrance for an upcoming event.
On January 1, WWE SmackDown star Shinsuke Nakamura will face The Great Muta for Pro Wrestling NOAH in one of Muta’s final matches of his storied career.
NOAH held a press conference on Friday to further promote the huge singles match with both Nakamura and Muta present.
The former WWE Intercontinental Champion later shared a photo on Twitter of himself and violinist Lee England Jr. in Japan. England Jr. previously played Nakamura to the ring at several special events such as his main roster debut, NXT TakeOvers and SummerSlam 2017.
While it hasn’t been confirmed, the photo may be teasing that the violinist will play “The King of Strong Style” to the squared circle for his first match under the NOAH banner since 2013.
The January 1 bout will mark the first meeting between Nakamura and Muta since 2008 in New Japan Pro Wrestling.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
We reunited!!! @LeeEnglandJr pic.twitter.com/qLTxfBvTEf
— Shinsuke Nakamura (@ShinsukeN) December 30, 2022
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown