It had been reported last week that Mia Yim (RECKONING) was to make her debut on SmackDown. However, both her debut and Aleister Black’s latest vignette were cut from the show.
Now, it has been reported by Dave Meltzer that her debut is now scheduled for this week’s show. Currently, nothing has been officially announced for SmackDown so plans could easily change before Friday.
Mia Yim was one of the members of Retribution, making her main roster debut last year. The group did not fare well and ultimately went their separate ways on the Fastlane pre-show. It was later noted that she had been moved to SmackDown internally but has yet to appear on the show.
Her fellow Retribution member Shane Thorne (Slapjack) was also moved to SmackDown. However, he has also yet to make his official debut as a member of the SmackDown roster. The only match he has had on the show came in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royale on the SmackDown prior to WrestleMania.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title