While speaking with Rick Ucchino of SK Wrestling, former SmackDown Tag Team Champion Jey Uso has provided an injury update on his brother Jimmy, who has been out of in-ring competition since March 2020.
Jey Uso revealed that Jimmy isn’t that far away from a return, noting that the “Uso Penitentiary will be opening soon”, which will be music to the ears of WWE fans:
“The only difference [as a singles competitor] is my brother is not holding that rope. He’s not in my corner, you know, but in due time, Uce, Uso Penitentiary will be opening soon.”
This comes after The Usos released a video onto social media last week showing Jimmy Uso training back at the Performance Center. It was initially reported that Jimmy would be able to return around January/February.
At this time, there is no word on exactly what Jimmy Uso is going to be able to return to the ring. For updates on this situation, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors