A WWE NXT star has announced on social media that he’s suffered a fractured wrist and will have to undergo surgery as a result.
Curt Stallion, who regularly wrestles on 205 Live but also sometimes makes it to NXT TV, made the announcement on Facebook today.
I’ve never had a “comeback” before because I never left.
Against the better judgement of those much wiser than myself, I’ve yet to miss a booking in my entire career because of an injury. That is until now.
Last week whilst training, I fractured virtually every bone in my left wrist. With that said, I found out yesterday I will be having my first ever surgery to put in plates and screws this following Wednesday.
I wasn’t going to say anything about this, but the information belongs to y’all just as much as it does to me. Thanks for the continued support. The best is yet to come, I promise.
Stallion currently has a 5-3 record overall this year, although his only match on NXT TV was a Cruiserweight Title match loss to Santos Escobar.
We wish Stallion a safe recovery.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- Hilarious Pitch For Vince McMahon To Sing Black Eyed Peas Songs Revealed
- New Segment Announced For December 7 AEW Dynamite