A WWE NXT star has announced on social media that he’s suffered a fractured wrist and will have to undergo surgery as a result.
Curt Stallion, who regularly wrestles on 205 Live but also sometimes makes it to NXT TV, made the announcement on Facebook today.
I’ve never had a “comeback” before because I never left.
Against the better judgement of those much wiser than myself, I’ve yet to miss a booking in my entire career because of an injury. That is until now.
Last week whilst training, I fractured virtually every bone in my left wrist. With that said, I found out yesterday I will be having my first ever surgery to put in plates and screws this following Wednesday.
I wasn’t going to say anything about this, but the information belongs to y’all just as much as it does to me. Thanks for the continued support. The best is yet to come, I promise.
Stallion currently has a 5-3 record overall this year, although his only match on NXT TV was a Cruiserweight Title match loss to Santos Escobar.
We wish Stallion a safe recovery.
- Potential WWE Signing Shares Emotional Goodbye After Farewell Match
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- Scrapped World Heavyweight Championship Match For Elimination Chamber 2024 Revealed
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Becky Lynch Sends New Message To Rhea Ripley Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Australian WWE Star Loses Championship Match At Elimination Chamber
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40