On last night’s (January 24) episode of NXT, WWE shot a brief angle in the dreaded NXT parking lot.
The angle saw Nikkita Lyons be attacked by a mystery attacker, which was likely her current rival Zoey Stark who could be seen leaving the scene behind Nikkita.
The reason for the angle wasn’t known, but we now know why Lyons was written off the show so suddenly.
Taking to Instagram, Nikkita announced that she has suffered a torn ACL and meniscus, which will keep her out of action for an extended period of time.
ACL & Meniscus are torn.🦵🏼This comeback is personal. Thank you to all who consistently show love & genuine support every week. You have no idea how much it means to me. 🌎🦁 Those of you who don’t see the vision, thank you too. Stay ya a** right there.
This is just another lesson life needed to teach. 🌻 Love, Light, & Positivity always.
We wish Nikkita a full and complete recovery from her injury. You can keep track of all WWE stars currently out of action with an injury at this link.
View this post on Instagram
- Roman Reigns Vs. Sami Zayn Date Announced
- Rey Mysterio Confronted By WWE Stars At NASCAR Race Track
- WWE Star Says ‘Hell Yeah’ To WrestleMania Showdown With Steve Austin
- SmackDown Kicks Off With Status Update On The Bloodline
- Top WWE Star Believes Logan Paul ‘Doesn’t Want To Be A Wrestler, He Wants To Be Famous’
- Another WWE Star Earns Elimination Chamber Spot
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Update On Nia Jax WWE Status Ahead Of SmackDown
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble