Since Triple H took over as the head of WWE creative from Vince McMahon back in July 2022, several WWE stars have found themselves returning to names and gimmicks they had previously used in the company.
Some of the notable changes were Matt Riddle, Tommaso Ciampa and Austin Theory getting back their first names, as well as Piper Niven and Nikki Cross returning to those name instead of Doudrop and Nikki A.S.H respectively.
On last week’s SmackDown, Karrion Kross ran down a list of recent victims that he had taken things from in an extension of his ongoing conflict with Shinsuke Nakamura.
During the segment, Karrion referred to his victory over Madcap Moss, but instead called him ‘Riddick Moss’, a name he hasn’t used since he first aligned with Happy Corbin in 2021.
Well, it seems as though Kross’ promo wasn’t just a slip of the tongue, and Moss will in fact be using that name again going forward.
Moss’ profile on WWE’s roster page on WWE.com officially lists him once again as ‘Riddick Moss’.
Moss last wrestled on SmackDown on April 14, where he was defeated by Shinsuke Nakamura in his return match.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Paul Heyman Reveals Vince McMahon’s Involvement In Turning Roman Reigns Heel
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?