Dolph Ziggler thinks Big E should wait a while to cash in the Money in the Bank contract.
Ziggler recently spoke with Sportskeeda, where he talked about how much better things can be if the cash-in is given time to build. Here is the quote, courtesy of Fightful:
“Big E rocks. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I hope this takes months and months, ten months or a year and you see the extra layers and that he can do anything. He can have fun and be the guy that when tickets go on sale, you want to see Big E in the main event defending his title. I think that can absolutely happen. Don’t mess it up.”
Ziggler knows a lot about waiting to cash in Money in the Bank. He won the contract in 2012 and waited until the day after WrestleMania 29 to capture the World Heavyweight Championship. Interestingly enough, Big E was in Ziggler’s corner for the moment.
Big E’s Money in the Bank contract expires on July 18, 2022, so he has a long time before he needs to think about running out of time.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?