WWE Hall of Famer Rey Mysterio recently found back up against his son Dominik Mysterio and the Judgment Day in the form of the newly resurrected Latino World Order.
The group, consisting of Legado Del Fantasma members Santos Escobar, Joaquin Wilde, Cruz Del Toro and Zelina Vega, has become incredibly popular on SmackDown in recent weeks, with the group’s merchandise reportedly selling ‘very well’.
The group’s rivalry with the Judgment Day has set Zelina Vega up to challenge Rhea Ripley for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at Backlash in Puerto Rico next Saturday.
Zelina appeared on WWE’s The Bump ahead of the show, where she discussed being a part of the group.
Zelina said that the group have talked about getting matching tattoos, with Zelina hoping to get the logo to honor being part of history.
“We all kind of talked about it. I think we’re all on board. I’m gonna get the LWO tattoo. Like, get the logo because it’s a part of history.”
transcription via Wrestling Inc.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023