It must be hard being quite small compared to your mates, and for one WWE star, that led him being mistaken for Braun Strowman’s son.
On a recent episode of Table for 3 on the WWE Network with Strowman and Elias, Drake Maverick shared the story, saying:
“I remember once walking into the gym, and we asked, ‘do you do day passes?’ Braun took over the conversation and then the women goes ‘yep, you and your son have a good day.'”
Something else Maverick and Strowman mentioned was that the former once tried to eat the same meals as Strowman, but because the portions were so big, he got miserable and gave up.
When it was Elias’ turn to share a story, he mentioned the insane heat he received in Seattle during an in-ring segment with Kevin Owens.
“One moment that really sticks out to me is, I was in Seattle, and I was sitting there with Kevin Owens on the stool and I said this line about the Sonics and their basketball team. I triggered that crowd so much. I swear, I think they tried to boo me out of that building. I remember Kevin Owens was standing right next to me, screaming in my ear and I couldn’t hear him.”
Thanks to Fightful for the quotes
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- AEW Star Says He ‘Just Walked Away’ From Faction
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting
- Latest On WWE International Expansion
- Top AEW Star Recalls Insane Vince McMahon Script Change During A Live TV Taping
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled