WWE is set to return to Madison Square Garden on July 25, 2o22, for the SummerSlam go-home episode of Monday Night Raw.
Tickets for WWE’s return to the Garden go on sale this Friday (May 13), and many of WWE’s top stars are advertised for the show.
Per PWInsider, locally advertised for the taping are Cody Rhodes, Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins, Bianca Belair, Becky Lynch, Ronda Rousey, RK-Bro, Kevin Owens, Bobby Lashley, AJ Styles, Finn Balor and The Street Profits.
Two names notably not advertised for the show are Roman Reigns, who is reportedly set to take time off from the company over the next 10 weeks, but is still scheduled for SummerSlam that Saturday.
The other notable absence is Brock Lesnar, who has not appeared on WWE TV since WrestleMania 38. This would either imply that he is not scheduled for the show, or SummerSlam itself, or that he will be returning exclusively to the SmackDown brand.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features