Bobby Lashley, who turned 44 yesterday despite looking exactly the same as he did 15 years ago, took to Twitter to thank everyone and to declare his birthday wish.
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. Same as last year, my only wish is for @BrockLesnar to finally get in the ring with me.
Ever since Lashley returned to WWE in 2018, there have been rumours about a match between the two, and it’s even been said that that’s one of the conditions Lashley agreed to that got him to sign in the first place.
However, it hasn’t materialised and Lashley has often found himself in programs that simply don’t suit him. That does seem to be changing with MVP by his side nowadays, so maybe there’s still hope.
- Intense Dispute As WWE Star Calls Another’s Gimmick ‘Stale’ After Being Accused Of Copying Catchphrase
- Photo: Matt Riddle Shows Off New Look Amid WWE Return Rumors
- NXT Star Confronts Shawn Michaels After Vengeance Day
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”