The brother of some popular WWE stars and son of a Hall of Famer could be joining AEW based on an image posted on his social media today.
Sefa Fatu, who is the son of Rikishi and brother of the Usos, posted the following image on Twitter:
— Solo (@WWESoloSikoa) December 23, 2020
Upon seeing that, one of the promotion’s Executive Vice Presidents Cody Rhodes tweeted:
I’ve never met an Uce that couldn’t wrestle at the highest level!
Might need to make a scouting trip to see Sefa…
We’ll keep you updated with any updates on Fatu’s status.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy