A group of WWE stars have filmed an episode of “Celebrity Family Feud.”
As previously reported, WWE stars appeared for an entire week dedicated to the company on the famed show, Wheel of Fortune last month.
Now, it seems like the company will be represented on another long-time television mainstay this summer.
Per PWInsider, Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Liv Morgan and Natalya represented the WWE’s women’s division on an upcoming episode of “Celebrity Family Feud.”
The ladies faced a team of Big E, Kofi Kingston, Seth Rollins, Xavier Woods and Dolph Ziggler in this edition of the show.
The taping for the episode was filmed yesterday in Los Angeles.
Family Feud has a long-time relationship with WWE with several appearances over the years. WWE stars appeared on the show last year with The Miz and Rey Mysterio coming on with their respective families.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism