UPDATE: It appears the releases have not been granted – read more at this link.
Earlier today, it was reported that WWE NXT stars Jagger Reid and Rip Fowler of the Dyad and Schism had requested their releases from the company.
In an update from Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer, the pair have been granted their release from the company.
Our @davemeltzerWON has confirmed that Jagger Reid & Rip Fowler have been granted their release from WWE. https://t.co/AKRnVclF7G
— Wrestling Observer (@WONF4W) April 3, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- DNA Test Proves Wrestling Legend Is Not The Father Of Current Congresswoman
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY