Last week saw WWE take over Los Angeles for WrestleMania 39, with the two night event taking place in SoFi Stadium last Saturday and Sunday.
Many WWE stars were tasked with taking part in media appearances for the event, but two reportedly went above and beyond in doing so.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), MVP, who does not typically take part in a lot of media for the company, stayed at press junkets well over his allotted time in order to promote the event during media days.
The other WWE star who stayed overtime was Dakota Kai, who was taking part in her first WrestleMania media tour since joining the main roster last Summer.
Both Dakota and MVP were a part of WrestleMania itself, with MVP managing Omos during his match with Brock Lesnar, while Dakota Kai teamed with Bayley and IYO SKY in a losing effort to Becky Lynch, Trish Stratus and Lita.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence