It’s Throwback Thursday and WWE superstars have been celebrating the legacy of Extreme Championship Wrestling by dressing up as some of the hardcore promotion’s favorite stars.
The pictures, some of which you can view below, are priceless. They feature Sonya Deville as Raven, Big E as Joel Gertner, the New Day as the Dudley Boyz, Becky Lynch as Tommy Dreamer, Shinsuke Nakamura as Sabu, Rusev as Cactus Jack, and Carmella as Al Snow. Yes, make your own jokes with that last one. Those aren’t the entire gallery, so you should check the rest out for yourself.
From what is on display here, WWE should do more tributes and fancy dress, it’s refreshing to see our favorite stars let their hair down. Congratulations to all involved.
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors
- Roman Reigns’ Next WWE Opponent Revealed?