Over the last few months, the world has been shocked by the Black Lives Matter movement. This came after the tragic death of George Floyd back in May in America.
In order to raise money for the movement, NXT UK stars Tyler Bate and Trent Seven, along with current NXT star Pete Dunne, decided to sell some special British Strong Style merchandise.
They’re available now @ https://t.co/ggygLoXDHS
Will keep them on sale for the next couple of days
Of course 100% of proceeds will be donated pic.twitter.com/HyscFIJlHq
— Pete Dunne (@PeteDunneYxB) June 2, 2020
Just over a month after putting their shirts on sale, Dunne has announced that the trio have raised over £35,000 for the Black Lives Matter movement. That equates to over $45,000.
That’s over $45,000 dollars
Myself, @trentseven & @Tyler_Bate are blown away. Thank you!
— Pete Dunne (@PeteDunneYxB) July 5, 2020
This is obviously fantastic work from Dunne, Seven and Bate. It is great to see so many people raising money for importance causes, like Black Lives Matter, at the moment.
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- AEW Star Dealing With Double Vision Issues
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Hilarious WWE & Fortnite Mash-Up