Over the last few months, the world has been shocked by the Black Lives Matter movement. This came after the tragic death of George Floyd back in May in America.
In order to raise money for the movement, NXT UK stars Tyler Bate and Trent Seven, along with current NXT star Pete Dunne, decided to sell some special British Strong Style merchandise.
They’re available now @ https://t.co/ggygLoXDHS
Will keep them on sale for the next couple of days
Of course 100% of proceeds will be donated pic.twitter.com/HyscFIJlHq
— Pete Dunne (@PeteDunneYxB) June 2, 2020
Just over a month after putting their shirts on sale, Dunne has announced that the trio have raised over £35,000 for the Black Lives Matter movement. That equates to over $45,000.
That’s over $45,000 dollars
Myself, @trentseven & @Tyler_Bate are blown away. Thank you!
— Pete Dunne (@PeteDunneYxB) July 5, 2020
This is obviously fantastic work from Dunne, Seven and Bate. It is great to see so many people raising money for importance causes, like Black Lives Matter, at the moment.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- MJF Calls Top WWE Star ‘Salt Of The Earth’
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Top WWE Star Details Getting Backstage Heat For ‘Nothing They Did’
- AEW Star Says They Had No Idea About Major AEW Moment
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode