A pair of WWE stars are set to appear at the upcoming Vulture Fest.
The wrestling world has been eagerly anticipating a possible WWE return for Sasha Banks and Naomi since Triple H took over all creative duties for the main roster following Vince McMahon’s retirement.
The former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions walked out of the company in May following creative differences with McMahon and John Laurinaitis. They were subsequently suspended and called “unprofessional” on air.
Sasha Banks, real name Mercedes Varnado, and Naomi, real name Trinity Fatu, have been making various appearances including the SheHulk Hollywood premiere in recent months.
Vulture Fest has announced that Varnado and Fatu will be “just vibing for like an hour” on November 12 at 8PM PT to 9PM PT at the Hollywood Roosevelt in Los Angeles, California.
Vulture Fest released the following statement:
Have you ever been in the presence of real legends? Well, lucky you because this is your opportunity to see Mercedes Varnado and Trinity Fatu (also known as Sasha Banks and Naomi of WWE Superstar fame) live and in person for one night only. We’ll look back on some of their favorite memories, play some games, and maybe even do a little dancing? No bad vibes and nothing out of pocket — just a fun night feeling the glow with two legit bosses we’ve missed a whole lot.
As previously reported, an AEW star has discussed his first impressions of Sasha Banks following her WWE tryout during a new podcast.
For a full list of every star released or suspended in WWE for 2022, click here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed