Ahead of WrestleMania 39, several top WWE names are slated to appear on Friday’s (March 24) edition of Jeopardy!
The Jeopardy Twitter account has shared a video featuring some notable names, who will be presenting a category on WWE on Friday’s episode.
In the video, The Miz, Kofi Kingston, Alexa Bliss and Rey Mysterio encouraged fans to grapple for the answers and wrestle for the question.
Mysterio will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame at the March 31 ceremony, ahead of WrestleMania 39. Rey’s son Dominik Mysterio has challenged him to a match at the Show of Shows, which Rey hasn’t yet accepted.
Kofi Kingston is currently recovering from surgery he had to fix an ankle injury he suffered on the March 3 edition of SmackDown, while performing a dive to the ringside area.
Alexa Bliss hasn’t wrestled since unsuccessfully challenging for the Raw Women’s Title at January’s Royal Rumble event. She recently had a procedure on her skin which she has now revealed was treatment to remove cancer cells.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2023 using our tracker right here.
It's going to be a category of epic proportions 👊
Hit the ring with some of the best @WWE Superstars TOMORROW on #Jeopardy! pic.twitter.com/nPRqucDAWu
— Jeopardy! (@Jeopardy) March 23, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism