September is an extremely popular wedding month and two WWE stars squeaked their nuptials in before the month was out!
Taking a jaunt to Italy, two WWE stars were just married!
WWE backstage interviewer McKenzie Mitchell was wed in Italy to WWE NXT commentator Vic Joseph.
Mitchell is perhaps best known for her backstage interview work in NXT as well as working on WWE’s The Bump.
Joseph has served in the commentator role on NXT as well as WWE Raw and SmackDown.
Other notable wrestling names in attendance include Taya Valkyrie and John Morrison and Chelsea Green.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
View this post on Instagram
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- Jade Cargill Reveals Why She Chose WWE Instead Of AEW
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors
- WWE Match Pulled From Show
- Brian Pillman Jr Introduced On WWE NXT
- WWE Star Debuts Brand New Look & Entrance Theme After Big Makeover
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence On Joining WWE
- Top AEW Star Provides Injury Update On Kyle O’Reilly