With WWE releasing multiple stars earlier today, many people began to speculate about the possibility of Aleister Black being among them.
Now, a new report from PWInsider has revealed that that will likely not be the case. The report states that WWE has been producing vignettes to hype up a future return of Black. These vignettes are reportedly centered on Black’s childhood.
Aleister Black has not wrestled since being drafted to SmackDown last year. His wife, former WWE star Zelina Vega, was released by the company last Fall. Since then, Black has been held off of television.
The current list of people to be released by WWE today is:
- Samoa Joe
- Mickie James
- Wesley Blake
- Peyton Royce
- Billie Kay
- Chelsea Green
- Bo Dallas
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence