More details have emerged on the relationship between Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan following Vince McMahon’s retirement.
Chairwoman Stephanie McMahon and President Nick Khan were named the co-CEOs of WWE after Vince McMahon confirmed his departure.
Per Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, a WWE source noted that Stephanie and Nick Khan have skill-sets that complement each other’s.
One person in WWE noted, “I actually believe this pairing is necessary. Nick is a revenue driver. And he’s been involved in things that are not his specialty. What he’s good at, he’s great at. Steph is the promoter. The old school promoter with the new lexicon in media about analytics and branding. If Steph sticks to being a promoter, managing the relationships for the company, and Nick sticks to revenue, they’re a formidable team.”
Triple H has now assumed all responsibilities related to WWE creative. Ahead of SummerSlam, reports have noted that Triple H is prepared to make a ‘creative splash’ at the Biggest Party of the Summer.
The July 30 premium live event will be headlined by a Last Man Standing bout between Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar for the Undisputed WWE Universal Title. Mr Money in the Bank Theory has teased a cash-in ahead of the show.
Check out the announced card for SummerSlam right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?