Former Women’s Champion Asuka may have accidentally leaked the location for August’s WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view.
There’s been a lot of confusion about the SummerSlam venue, but the leading rumor has been that WWE is planning to hold the show in Las Vegas.
The official announcement will be made tomorrow, but Asuka has now tweeted a photo of the Allegiant Stadium, which is one of the leading contenders.
Obviously, there are a whole number of other things that could have happened here, such as Asuka posting it for a completely unrelated reason, or maybe she’s just having fun to see how many articles like this get written about it, but it’s just something to bear in mind ahead of the announcement tomorrow.
WWE has reportedly discussed having Brock Lesnar return for a match at SummerSlam, as well as John Cena vs Roman Reigns.
— ASUKA / 明日華 (@WWEAsuka) June 4, 2021
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’